|§ 12-211||Appointment; qualifications and residence|
|§ 12-212||Powers; compensation|
|§ 12-213||Commissioners in certain counties; appointment; powers and duties; salary|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 2 > Article 2
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Pleadings: Written statements of the parties in a civil case of their positions. In the federal courts, the principal pleadings are the complaint and the answer.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215