|§ 12-241||Appointment; court attendance|
|§ 12-242||Interpreters for deaf persons; proceedings; definitions|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 2 > Article 5
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.