|§ 12-771||Factual innocence; judicial determination; procedure; definition|
|§ 12-772||Factual improper party status; judicial determination; procedure; definition|
|§ 12-773||Factual innocence; factual improper party; other remedies|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 6 > Article 17
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Defense attorney: Represent defendants in criminal matters.
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Presiding officer: A majority-party Senator who presides over the Senate and is charged with maintaining order and decorum, recognizing Members to speak, and interpreting the Senate's rules, practices and precedents.