|§ 12-671||Drawing check or draft on no account or insufficient account with intent to defraud; civil action; definition of credit; prima facie evidence|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 6 > Article 8
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215