|§ 21-221||Fees and mileage|
|§ 21-223||Failure of juror to attend; fine|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 21 > Chapter 2 > Article 3
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Juror: A person who is on the jury.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Recess: A temporary interruption of the legislative business.
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.
- Wilfully: means , with respect to conduct or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense, that a person is aware or believes that the person's conduct is of that nature or that the circumstance exists. See Arizona Laws 1-215