|§ 25-532||Enrollment of child|
|§ 25-533||Insurer obligations|
|§ 25-534||Employer obligations|
|§ 25-535||Enforcement of health insurance coverage; medical support notice; administrative review; service|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 25 > Chapter 5 > Article 2
- Court or administrative order: means a court or administrative agency ruling that requires a parent to provide support for that parent's child. See Arizona Laws 25-531
- Department: means the department of economic security. See Arizona Laws 25-500
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Health insurance coverage: means fee for service, health maintenance organization, preferred provider organization and other types of coverage under which medical services could be provided to the dependent children of a noncustodial parent. See Arizona Laws 25-531
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Income: means any form of payment owed to an individual, regardless of source, including wages, salaries, commissions, bonuses, workers' compensation, disability payments, payments pursuant to a pension or retirement program and interest. See Arizona Laws 25-500
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- State IV-D agency: means the department or any other agency that is authorized to administer services of the child support enforcement program pursuant to the requirements of title IV-D of the social security act. See Arizona Laws 25-531
- Support: means the provision of maintenance or subsistence and includes medical insurance coverage, or cash medical support, and uncovered medical costs for the child, arrearages, interest on arrearages, past support, interest on past support and reimbursement for expended public assistance. See Arizona Laws 25-500
- Title IV-D: means title IV-D of the social security act. See Arizona Laws 25-500
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215