|§ 27-221||Notice to delinquent co-owner to contribute share of annual labor expense or maintenance fees|
|§ 27-222||Acknowledgment of contribution by delinquent co-owner|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 27 > Chapter 2 > Article 2
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215