Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 28 > Chapter 7 > Article 6
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Department: means the department of transportation acting directly or through its duly authorized officers and agents. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Director: means the director of the department of transportation. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- fleet: means two or more vehicles owned by a person and registered in this state. See Arizona Laws 28-2201
- highway: means the entire width between the boundary lines of every way if a part of the way is open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Month: means a calendar month unless otherwise expressed. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Owner: means :
(a) A person who holds the legal title of a vehicle. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- State: means a state of the United States and the District of Columbia. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- State highway: means a state route or portion of a state route that is accepted and designated by the board as a state highway and that is maintained by the state. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Trailer: means a vehicle that is with or without motive power, other than a pole trailer or single-axle tow dolly, that is designed for carrying persons or property and for being drawn by a motor vehicle and that is constructed so that no part of its weight rests on the towing vehicle. See Arizona Laws 28-101