Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 30 > Chapter 4 > Article 4
- Department: means the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 30-651
- Fee simple: Absolute title to property with no limitations or restrictions regarding the person who may inherit it.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Operation: means adjustments or procedures by the user required for the equipment to perform its intended functions. See Arizona Laws 30-651
- Person: means any individual, corporation, partnership, firm, association, trust, estate, public or private institution, group, agency or political subdivision of this state, or any other state or political subdivision or agency of such state, and any legal successor, representative, agent, or agency of the foregoing, other than the United States nuclear regulatory commission or any successor, and other than federal government agencies and any other entities licensed by the United States nuclear regulatory commission or any successor. See Arizona Laws 30-651
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Radiation: means :
(a) Ionizing radiation, including gamma rays, x-rays, alpha and beta particles, high speed electrons, neutrons, protons and other nuclear particles or rays. See Arizona Laws 30-651
- Radioactive material: means any material or materials, solid, liquid or gaseous, that emit radiation spontaneously. See Arizona Laws 30-651
- Source material: means :
(a) Uranium, thorium or any other material that the governor declares by order to be source material after the United States nuclear regulatory commission or any successor has determined the material to be source material. See Arizona Laws 30-651