Arizona Laws > Title 31 > Chapter 4 – Psychiatric Security Review Board
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 31 > Chapter 4 - Psychiatric Security Review Board
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Month: means a calendar month unless otherwise expressed. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Public defender: Represent defendants who can't afford an attorney in criminal matters.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.