Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 4.1 > Article 1 – Administration
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 4.1 > Article 1
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-451
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215