Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 38 > Chapter 2 > Article 9
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- public officer: means the incumbent of any office, member of any board or commission, or his deputy or assistant exercising the powers and duties of the officer, other than clerks or mere employees of the officer. See Arizona Laws 38-101