|§ 3-3512||Stage I vapor recovery systems; stage II vapor recovery systems|
|§ 3-3513||Compliance schedules|
|§ 3-3514||Stage I rule effectiveness; enhanced enforcement|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 3 > Chapter 19 > Article 7
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Associate director: means the associate director of the division. See Arizona Laws 3-3401
- Certification: means the process of determining the accuracy of a commercial device to the standards of this state by a registered service representative or the division. See Arizona Laws 3-3401
- Clean air act: means the clean air act of 1963 (P. See Arizona Laws 3-3511
- Conduct: means an act or omission and its accompanying culpable mental state. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Crime: means a misdemeanor or a felony. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Dangerous instrument: means anything that under the circumstances in which it is used, attempted to be used or threatened to be used is readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Deadly weapon: means anything designed for lethal use, including a firearm. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Department: means the Arizona department of agriculture. See Arizona Laws 3-101
- Director: means the director of the department. See Arizona Laws 3-101
- Division: means the weights and measures services division of the department. See Arizona Laws 3-3401
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: means an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment in the custody of the state department of corrections is authorized by any law of this state. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Gasoline: means a volatile, highly flammable liquid mixture of hydrocarbons that does not contain more than five one-hundredths grams of lead for each United States gallon, that is produced, refined, manufactured, blended, distilled or compounded from petroleum, natural gas, oil, shale oils or coal and other flammable liquids free from undissolved water, sediment or suspended matter, with or without additives, and that is commonly used as a fuel for spark-ignition internal combustion engines. See Arizona Laws 3-3401
- Gasoline dispensing site: means any site where gasoline is dispensed into a motor vehicle fuel tank from any stationary storage vessel. See Arizona Laws 3-3511
- Government: means the state, any political subdivision of the state or any department, agency, board, commission, institution or governmental instrumentality of or within the state or political subdivision. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Knowingly: means , with respect to conduct or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense, that a person is aware or believes that the person's conduct is of that nature or that the circumstance exists. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Misdemeanor: means an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment other than to the custody of the state department of corrections is authorized by any law of this state. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Month: means a calendar month unless otherwise expressed. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: means both the plural and the singular, as the case demands, and includes individuals, partnerships, corporations, companies, societies and associations. See Arizona Laws 3-3401
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Physical injury: means the impairment of physical condition. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Possession: means a voluntary act if the defendant knowingly exercised dominion or control over property. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Registered service representative: means any individual who for hire, award, commission or any other payment of any kind installs, services, repairs or reconditions a commercial device or tests or repairs vapor recovery systems or vapor recovery components and who has been issued a license by the division. See Arizona Laws 3-3401
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Serious physical injury: includes physical injury that creates a reasonable risk of death, or that causes serious and permanent disfigurement, serious impairment of health or loss or protracted impairment of the function of any bodily organ or limb. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Sexual intercourse: means penetration into the penis, vulva or anus by any part of the body or by any object or masturbatory contact with the penis or vulva. See Arizona Laws 13-1401
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Unlawful: means contrary to law or, where the context so requires, not permitted by law. See Arizona Laws 13-105