|§ 41-1611||Number of divisions or units|
|§ 41-1613||Community correctional centers; powers and duties; allocation of compensation; absence without leave; classification; notice|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 11 > Article 2
- Department: means the state department of corrections. See Arizona Laws 41-1601
- Director: means the director of the state department of corrections. See Arizona Laws 41-1601
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.