|§ 41-1671||Agreements with private employers; leases|
|§ 41-1672||Voluntary employment|
|§ 41-1673||Application of other laws|
|§ 41-1674||Compensation of employed prisoners; payment and disposition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 11 > Article 7
- Adult: means a person who has attained eighteen years of age. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Department: means the state department of corrections. See Arizona Laws 41-1601
- Director: means the director of the state department of corrections. See Arizona Laws 41-1601
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215