Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 37 > Article 2
- Act: means the national manufactured housing construction and safety standards act of 1974 and title VI of the housing and community development act of 1974 (P. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Board: means the board of manufactured housing. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Department: means the Arizona department of housing. See Arizona Laws 41-3951
- Director: means the director of the Arizona department of housing. See Arizona Laws 41-3951
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Low and moderate income: means household income that is insufficient to secure decent, safe and sanitary housing provided by private industry without subsidized financing and that is below respective income limits established by the department, taking into consideration such factors as:
(a) The total income of the household available for housing needs. See Arizona Laws 41-3951
- Manufactured home: means a structure built in accordance with the act. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Mobile home: means a structure built before June 15, 1976, on a permanent chassis, capable of being transported in one or more sections and designed to be used with or without a permanent foundation as a dwelling when connected to on-site utilities. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Residential: means a building with a use-occupancy classification of a single-family dwelling or as governed by the international residential code. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215