|§ 41-4061||Administrative adjudication of complaints|
|§ 41-4062||Hearing; rights and procedures; definitions|
|§ 41-4063||Orders; penalties; disposition|
|§ 41-4064||Scope of hearing|
|§ 41-4065||Rehearing; appeal; definition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 37 > Article 5
- Act: means the national manufactured housing construction and safety standards act of 1974 and title VI of the housing and community development act of 1974 (P. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the Arizona department of housing. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Director: means the director of the department. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Mobile home: means a structure built before June 15, 1976, on a permanent chassis, capable of being transported in one or more sections and designed to be used with or without a permanent foundation as a dwelling when connected to on-site utilities. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Office: means the office of manufactured housing within the department. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Residential: means a building with a use-occupancy classification of a single-family dwelling or as governed by the international residential code. See Arizona Laws 41-4001
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215