|§ 44-3102||Interpretations by commission|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 13 > Article 1
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Commission: means the Arizona corporation commission. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Director: means the director of the securities division of the commission. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Investment company: means any company that is registered under the investment company act of 1940. See Arizona Laws 44-3101
- Issuer: means any person who issues or proposes to issue any security, except:
(a) With respect to certificates of deposit, voting-trust certificates, collateral-trust certificates, certificates of interest or shares in an unincorporated investment trust, whether or not of the fixed, restricted management or unit type, issuer means the person or persons performing the acts and assuming the duties of depositor or manager pursuant to the provisions of the trust or other agreement or instrument under which such securities are issued. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, association, joint stock company or trust, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency or any other unincorporated organization. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Salesman: means an individual, other than a dealer, employed, appointed or authorized by a dealer to sell securities in this state. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215