|§ 44-1241||Fraudulent sales|
|§ 44-1242||Sale under own trademark or brand; authority of manufacturer|
|§ 44-1244||Storage; container previously used for different product|
|§ 44-1245||Violations; continuing violations; classification|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 9 > Article 3
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- offer for sale: means an attempt or offer to dispose of, or solicitation of an order or offer to buy, a security or interest in a security for value or any sale or offer for sale of a warrant or right to subscribe to another security of the same issuer or of another issuer. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, association, joint stock company or trust, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency or any other unincorporated organization. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- sell: means a sale or any other disposition of a security or interest in a security for value and includes a contract to make such sale or disposition. See Arizona Laws 44-1801