|§ 49-192.01||Voluntary environmental stewardship program; minimum qualifications|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 49 > Chapter 1 > Article 7
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Environmental laws: means this title and any rules, permits and orders that are adopted or issued pursuant to this title. See Arizona Laws 49-192
- Environmental management system: means a set of documented processes and practices that enable an organization to reduce its environmental impacts and increase its operating efficiency by continuously improving its environmental performance. See Arizona Laws 49-192
- Environmental performance: means the effect of a facility or activity on air, water, land, natural resources or human health and the generation of waste by a facility or activity. See Arizona Laws 49-192
- Organization: means a company, corporation, political subdivision, firm, enterprise or institution, or any part or combination, whether incorporated or not, public or private, that has its own functions and administration. See Arizona Laws 49-192