|§ 49-902||Acquisition of site; powers and duties of director; criteria applicable to future sites|
|§ 49-903||Development of facility|
|§ 49-904||State facility trust fund; fees|
|§ 49-905||Rules; duty of director|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 49 > Chapter 5 > Article 1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Hazardous waste: means hazardous waste as defined in section 49-921. See Arizona Laws 49-901
- Hazardous waste disposal facility: means a hazardous waste disposal facility contracted for or operated by this state. See Arizona Laws 49-901
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.