A person who manufactures or produces wine or beer outside
of this state, but within the United States, in accordance with the
requirements of the laws of the United States, may transport such
wine or beer into this state, in a vehicle owned and operated by the
manufacturer or producer or operated by him pursuant to a lease the
term of which is not less than 30 days, or by contract carrier, for
delivery to a licensee who is authorized under this division to
import the wine or beer into this state, if:
(a) The delivery is made at the premises of the licensee or to a
licensee or a licensed customs broker at the premises of a public
warehouse licensed under this division; and
(b) The manufacturer or producer holds a manufacturer's interstate
alcoholic beverage transporter's permit under Section 32110 of the
Revenue and Taxation Code.