(a) Application for a state license or other commission action shall be submitted to the department on forms furnished by the department.
(b) The application for a gambling license shall include all of the following:
Terms Used In California Business and Professions Code 19864
- Commission: means the California Gambling Control Commission. See California Government Code 11004
- Department: means the Department of Justice. See California Government Code 11004
- Gambling: means to deal, operate, carry on, conduct, maintain, or expose for play any controlled game. See California Government Code 11004
- License: means a gambling license, key employee license, or any other license issued by the commission pursuant to this chapter or regulations adopted pursuant to this chapter. See California Government Code 11004
- Licensee: means a person or entity, other than a corporation, authorized by a license, certificate, registration, or other means to engage in a business or profession regulated by this code or referred to in Section 1000 or 3600. See California Education Code 17351
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 17325
(1) The name of the proposed licensee.
(2) The name and location of the proposed gambling establishment.
(3) The gambling games proposed to be conducted.
(4) The names of all persons directly or indirectly interested in the business and the nature of the interest.
(5) A description of the proposed gambling establishment and operation.
(6) Any other information and details the commission may require in order to discharge its duties properly.
(Amended by Stats. 2013, Ch. 353, Sec. 5. (SB 820) Effective September 26, 2013. Operative July 1, 2013, by Sec. 129 of Ch. 353.)