An applicant for licensing or for any approval or consent required by this chapter, shall make full and true disclosure of all information to the department and the commission as necessary to carry out the policies of this state relating to licensing, registration, and control of gambling.
(Amended by Stats. 2007, Ch. 176, Sec. 21. Effective August 24, 2007.)
Terms Used In California Business and Professions Code 19866
- Applicant: means any person who has applied for, or is about to apply for, a state gambling license, a key employee license, a registration, a finding of suitability, a work permit, a manufacturer's or distributor's license, or an approval of any act or transaction for which the approval or authorization of the commission or department is required or permitted under this chapter. See California Government Code 11004
- Commission: means the California Gambling Control Commission. See California Government Code 11004
- Department: means the Department of Justice. See California Government Code 11004
- Gambling: means to deal, operate, carry on, conduct, maintain, or expose for play any controlled game. See California Government Code 11004
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 17325