Notice of the seizure and of the intended forfeiture proceeding shall be filed with the clerk of the court and shall be served on all persons, firms, or corporations having any right, title, or interest in the alcoholic beverages or other property seized. If the owner or owners are unknown or cannot be found, notice of the seizure and intended forfeiture proceedings shall be made upon such owners by publication pursuant to Section 6061 of the Government Code in the county where the seizure was made.

(Amended by Stats. 2002, Ch. 784, Sec. 10. Effective January 1, 2003.)

Terms Used In California Business and Professions Code 25361