Terms Used In California Codes > Commercial Code > Division 11 > Chapter 3
- agreement: means the total legal obligation that results from the parties' agreement as determined by this code and as supplemented by any other applicable laws. See California Education Code 78031
- Bank: means a person engaged in the business of banking, and includes a savings bank, savings and loan association, credit union, and trust company. See California Education Code 78031
- Good faith: except as otherwise provided in Division 5 (commencing with Section 5101), means honesty in fact and the observance of reasonable commercial standards of fair dealing. See California Education Code 78031
- permit: means a permit that is issued pursuant to Section 33222. See California Education Code 79224
- physical therapy: as used in this chapter , and a license issued pursuant to this chapter does not authorize the diagnosis of disease. See California Education Code 79209
- Probation officers: Screen applicants for pretrial release and monitor convicted offenders released under court supervision.