|§ 12560||Any proceeding, initiated with respect to a corporation, under any …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Corporations Code > Title 1 > Division 3 > Part 2 > Chapter 11
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- City: includes "city and county" and "incorporated town. See California Education Code 7007
- Corporation: as used in this part means a corporation which is organized under, or subject to this part, including a central organization. See California Corporations Code 12232
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- County: includes "city and county. See California Education Code 7005
- maintenance: includes any of the following:
California Education Code 8070
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.