|§ 12520||Any mortgage, deed of trust, pledge or other hypothecation of all or …|
|§ 12521||(a) A corporation may sell, lease, convey, exchange, transfer or …|
|§ 12522||Any deed or instrument conveying or otherwise transferring any assets …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Corporations Code > Title 1 > Division 3 > Part 2 > Chapter 9
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: as used in this part means a corporation which is organized under, or subject to this part, including a central organization. See California Corporations Code 12232
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- District: as used in this article , means any regional park district, regional park and open-space district, or regional open-space district formed pursuant to this article. See California Unemployment Insurance Code 9100
- District: means the Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit District. See California Water Code 70151
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Rail transit: means the transportation of passengers and their incidental baggage by rail. See California Water Code 70151