|§ 54081||The articles of incorporation of the association shall show that the …|
|§ 54082||Articles of incorporation shall be signed, acknowledged, and filed in …|
|§ 54083||The articles of incorporation of any association may be amended in …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Food and Agricultural Code > Division 20 > Chapter 1 > Article 4
- ammunition: includes , but is not limited to, any bullet, cartridge, magazine, clip, speed loader, autoloader, or projectile capable of being fired from a firearm with a deadly consequence. See California Revenue and Taxation Code 41133
- ammunition vendor: means any person, firm, corporation, or other business enterprise that holds a current ammunition vendor license issued pursuant to Section 30385. See California Revenue and Taxation Code 41133.2
- county: includes "city and county". See California Education Code 1012
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 19958
- firearm: includes the frame or receiver of the weapon:
California Revenue and Taxation Code 41176
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Education Code 1012
- Temporary restraining order: Prohibits a person from an action that is likely to cause irreparable harm. This differs from an injunction in that it may be granted immediately, without notice to the opposing party, and without a hearing. It is intended to last only until a hearing can be held.