The board of supervisors may enter into contracts with municipalities, sanitation districts, sanitary districts or other incorporated bodies within the county, providing for the delivery to the county of sewage, or other waste water, or both, produced by or coming from such incorporated bodies.

(Added by Stats. 1959, Ch. 28.)

Terms Used In California Government Code 25701