As used in this chapter, “master plan” means the plan for construction, furnishing, acquisition, maintenance, and operation of adult and juvenile detention facilities and courthouse facilities, and structures necessary or convenient to those facilities. The master plan shall be developed and approved, and may be amended from time to time, by the commission. Subject to the limitations on the commission’s powers, as set forth in subdivision (c) of Section 26296.14, the master plan may include, but is not limited to, all of the following:
(a) The adult detention facilities to be constructed, furnished, acquired, maintained or operated throughout the county.
Terms Used In California Government Code 26295.12
- bonds: means indebtedness and securities of any kind or class, including bonds, notes, bond anticipation notes, and commercial paper. See California Government Code 26295.6
- commission: means the Orange County Regional Justice Facilities Commission created pursuant to Article 2 (commencing with Section 26296). See California Government Code 26295.4
- county: means the County of Orange. See California Government Code 26295.8
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 19427
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Education Code 19404
(b) The juvenile detention facilities to be constructed, furnished, acquired, maintained, or operated throughout the county.
(c) The courthouse facilities to be constructed, furnished, acquired, maintained, or operated throughout the county.
(d) The time schedule according to which the facilities referenced in subdivisions (a), (b), and (c) shall be constructed, furnished, or acquired.
(e) Projections of revenues, including revenues expected to be derived from the tax provided for in this chapter, together with other federal, state, and local funds, and funds from the sale of bonds under this chapter, and expenditures for capital, maintenance, and operations purposes for adult and juvenile detention facilities and courthouse facilities purposes.
(f) Those other requirements as the commission, in carrying out its responsibility for the provision of detention and court facilities and services, deems necessary and appropriate.
(Added by Stats. 1989, Ch. 1335, Sec. 1.)