|§ 8330||This chapter shall be known and may be cited as the Citizen Complaint …|
|§ 8331||(a) State agencies shall make available on the Internet, on or …|
|§ 8332||It is the intent of the Legislature that this chapter does not apply …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Government Code > Title 2 > Division 1 > Chapter 5.1
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 24937
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Education Code 24943
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Process: includes a writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings of either a civil or criminal nature. See California Education Code 19431
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 25000.5
- state agency: includes every state office, officer, department, division, bureau, board, and commission. See California Government Code 11000