|§ 67870||The authority shall cease to exist when the board determines that 80 …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Government Code > Title 7.86 > Chapter 7
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- County: includes city and county. See California Government Code 19
- Division: as used in this article , means the Public Safety Communications Division within the Office of Emergency Services. See California Government Code 53108.5
- Public agency: as used in this article , means the state, and any city, county, city and county, municipal corporation, public district, or public authority located in whole or in part within this state which provides or has authority to provide firefighting, police, ambulance, medical, or other emergency services. See California Government Code 53101
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Food and Agriculture. See California Food and Agricultural Code 35