|Article 2||The Task Force on Court Facilities|
Terms Used In California Codes > Government Code > Title 8 > Chapter 14
- Board: means the governing board of the San Joaquin River Conservancy. See California Public Resources Code 32504
- person: includes any individual, partnership, firm, association, or corporation. See California Business and Professions Code 17506
- Person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Corporations Code 18
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.