|Chapter 1||Unintentional Injury Study and Control|
|Chapter 2||Roman Reed Spinal Cord Injury Research Act of 1999|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 103 > Part 2
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 24937
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Education Code 24943
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Domestic: means organized under the laws of this State, whether or not admitted. See California Education Code 32031
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- National Credit Union Administration: The federal regulatory agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions. (NCUA also administers the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which insures the deposits of federal credit unions.) Source: OCC
- Person: means any person, association, organization, partnership, business trust, limited liability company, or corporation. See California Education Code 25022
- Person: includes any person, firm, partnership, association, corporation, company, limited liability company, syndicate, estate, trust, business trust, or organization of any kind. See California Education Code 18561
- Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way.
- Spouse: includes "registered domestic partner" as required by Section 297. See California Education Code 25018.1
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 32033
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 25000.5