Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 105 > Part 5 > Chapter 3 - Tuberculosis Tests for Employees
- Certificate: as used in this chapter , means a document signed by the examining physician and surgeon who is licensed under Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 2000) of Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code, or a notice from a public health agency that indicates freedom from infectious tuberculosis. See California Health and Safety Code 121525
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- County: includes city and county. See California Health and Safety Code 14
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 20
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: means any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or company. See California Health and Safety Code 19
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Health and Safety Code 23