|§ 122450||(a) Of the funds appropriated in the Budget Act of 2016 for this …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 105 > Part 7.5
- Bureau: refers to the Bureau of Household Goods and Services, as established in Section 9810. See California Government Code 53859.01
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Education Code 24943
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Household mover: includes every corporation or person, their lessees, trustee, receivers, or trustees appointed by any court whatsoever, engaged in the permitted or unpermitted transportation for compensation or hire as a business by means of a motor vehicle or motor vehicles being used in the transportation of used household goods and personal effects over any public highway in this state. See California Government Code 53859.01
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- local agency: means city, county, municipality, or political subdivision. See California Government Code 53861
- Oath: includes affirmation. See California Education Code 17324
- Person: means any individual, partnership, association, corporation, limited liability company, or any organized group of persons whether incorporated or not. See California Education Code 19963
- Sell: includes offer for sale, expose for sale, possess for sale, exchange, barter, or trade. See California Education Code 19966
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 25000.5