|§ 1676||An annual fee, to be employed for the enforcement of this act, shall …|
|§ 1677||Annual fees payable under this chapter shall become due and payable …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 5 > Article 5
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- department: means the State Department of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 1651
- Director: means "State Director of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 21
- person: includes : laboratory, firm, association, corporation, copartnership, and educational institution. See California Health and Safety Code 1651
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Health and Safety Code 23