|§ 1318||Every person who maliciously destroys, cuts, breaks, mutilates, …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Military and Veterans Code > Division 6 > Chapter 5.5
- Board: means the California Victim Compensation Board. See California Government Code 13951
- Crime: includes an act of terrorism, as defined in Section 2331 of Title 18 of the United States Code, committed against a resident of the state, whether or not the act occurs within the state. See California Government Code 13951
- Department: means the Department of Fish and Wildlife. See California Fish and Game Code 37
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Derivative victim: means an individual who sustains pecuniary loss as a result of injury or death to a victim. See California Government Code 13951
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Net: means any gear made of any kind of twine, thread, string, rope, wire, wood, or other materials used for the gilling, entangling, trapping, or impounding of fish. See California Fish and Game Code 56
- Person: means any natural person or any partnership, corporation, limited liability company, trust, or other type of association. See California Fish and Game Code 67
- Process: signifies a writ or summons issued in the course of a judicial proceeding. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Sheriff: includes marshal. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Government Code 10
- Victim: means an individual who sustains injury or death as a direct result of a crime as specified in subdivision (e) of Section 13955. See California Government Code 13951