|§ 25990||(a) For purposes of this chapter, the term “district” shall mean …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 15 > Chapter 13
- County: includes "city and county. See California Education Code 17491
- legislative body: means board of trustees, city council, or other governing body of a city. See California Government Code 16367.71
- Person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Education Code 17496
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 77
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term appears unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Education Code 17486