|§ 101180||The district may make contracts and enter into stipulations of any …|
|§ 101181||No officer or employee of the district shall in any manner be …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Utilities Code > Division 10 > Part 13 > Chapter 5 > Article 2
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Division: means the Division of Occupational Safety and Health. See California Public Utilities Code 101161
- Mine: means any excavation or opening above or below ground used for removal of ore, minerals, gravel, sand, rock, or other materials intended for manufacturing or sale. See California Public Utilities Code 101161
- Person: means any person, association, organization, partnership, business trust, limited liability company, or corporation. See California Education Code 32289
- Tunnel: means an underground passageway, excavated by men and equipment working below the earth's surface, that provides a subterranean route along which men, equipment, or substances can move. See California Public Utilities Code 101161