|§ 175||All deeds heretofore and hereafter issued to any taxing agency, …|
|§ 177||(a) A proceeding based on an alleged invalidity or irregularity …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Revenue and Taxation Code > Division 1 > Part 1 > Chapter 3
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 5228
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 14004.5
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 14022