|§ 26240||Whenever it shall deem it advisable, the commission shall, by …|
|§ 26241||Upon dissolution, any property in unincorporated territory which may …|
|§ 26242||If at the time of the election to dissolve the district there is …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Streets and Highways Code > Division 16 > Part 2 > Chapter 15
- City: includes "city and county" and "incorporated town. See California Streets and Highways Code 15
- commission: means the California Transportation Commission. See California Streets and Highways Code 22
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.