|§ 15620||(a) A parent, legal guardian, or other person responsible for a …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Vehicle Code > Division 6.7 > Chapter 2
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- motor vehicle: includes a recreational vehicle as that term is defined in subdivision (a) of Section 18010 of the Health and Safety Code, but does not include a truck camper. See California Education Code 8360
- Person: includes a natural person, firm, copartnership, association, limited liability company, or corporation. See California Education Code 8404
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Food and Agriculture. See California Education Code 19961
- vehicle: is a device by which any person or property may be propelled, moved, or drawn upon a highway, excepting a device moved exclusively by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks. See California Education Code 8486