Participants shall be responsible for:
(1) Qualifying under WIC program guidelines and attending a designated distribution clinic during the relevant distribution cycles when vouchers are dispersed;
(2) Properly countersigning a voucher at time of use in the presence of the certified vendor who is accepting each voucher in exchange for fresh produce;
(3) Using vouchers only to purchase Connecticut-grown fresh produce from certified vendors who display CFM/WIC signs at authorized farmers’ markets;
(4) Redeeming vouchers on or before the expiration date printed on the face of the voucher or surrendering all claim to the value of vouchers that remain unredeemed;
(5) Ensuring vouchers that are received are not assigned to any other party other than as provided by the department;
(6) Reporting violations or problems to the department or the local agency; and
(7) Reporting all incidents of lost or stolen vouchers to the local agency.