The provisions of sections 42-347 and 42-348 shall not require the repurchase from a dealer of:
(1) A repair part with a limited storage life or otherwise subject to physical or structural deterioration including, but not limited to, gaskets or batteries;
(2) A single repair part normally priced and sold in a set of two or more items;
(3) A repair part that, because of its condition, cannot be marketed as a new part without repackaging or reconditioning by the supplier or a manufacturer;
(4) Any inventory that the dealer elects to retain;
(5) Any inventory ordered by the dealer after receipt of notice of termination of the dealer agreement by either the dealer or the supplier; or
(6) Any inventory that was acquired by the dealer from a source other than the supplier or other qualified vendor under the dealer agreement.