After a party to an arbitration proceeding receives notice of an award, the party may make a motion to the court for an order confirming the award at which time the court shall issue a confirming order unless the award is modified or corrected pursuant to section 52-407tt or 52-407xx or is vacated pursuant to section 52-407ww.