|§ 16-338||Bonds authorized or issued prior to July 1, 1974. Legal investments, tax-exempt|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 290
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Authority: means the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority and "department" means the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. See Connecticut General Statutes 16-1
- banks: shall include all incorporated banks. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- savings banks: shall include savings banks, societies for savings and savings societies. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1