The Department of Labor shall:
(1) Make rules and regulations for the disbursing of funds provided for the vocational rehabilitation of persons with disabilities;
(2) Appoint and provide for the compensation of the personnel necessary to administer this chapter;
(3) Rehabilitate vocationally and place in remunerative occupations persons eligible for the benefits of this chapter;
(4) Make such rules and regulations necessary for the administration of this chapter;
(5) Report annually to the Governor on the administration of this chapter.
Terms Used In Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 3304
- Vocational rehabilitation: means the rendering of a person with a disability fit to engage in remunerative occupation. See Delaware Code Title 13 Sec. 1934