|§ 1302||Assistance to displaced homemakers||31|
|§ 1303||Duties of Coordinator||31|
|§ 1304||State-federal programs||31|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 31 > Chapter 13
- Coordinator: shall mean the Coordinator of the Displaced Homemakers Program. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5815
- Department: shall mean the Department of Labor. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5815
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Probate: Proving a will
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- Secretary: shall mean the Secretary of the Department of Labor. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5815